Intro to The Business Referral Group (BRG)
The Business Referral Group (BRG) provides small business owners and managers with a platform to establish formal and strategic relationships with like-minded local business people.
A key component of BRG is that of industry exclusivity, which is we allow only one person per profession per chapter. Through joining a local BRG networking group you will in a sense be locking out your competitors from taking advantage of this unique referral generating system, and subsequently positioning your business as the preferred provider for your industry.
Benefits of membership are many, including –
Benefits of Becoming A Member of Business Referral Networking Group
- Industry exclusivity – lock out your competitors
- Increased business via the most cost and time effective method of marketing – word-of-mouth referrals
- Become a spokesperson for your industry within your local area
- Business development workshops
- Free business profile on our web site
- Invitation to special functions/events
- Membership kit
As a member you will be expected to abide by the BRG code of ethics to maintain the integrity and reputation of the group. Our code of ethics is as follows –
- Endeavour to live up to the ethical standards of my business/profession
- Be open and honest in all dealings with members and their referred customers
- Perform services at quoted prices and endeavour to provide services of the order
- Follow up responsibly on all leads received
- Endeavour to enlarge the membership of the group, to ensure increased referrals for all
Endeavour to attend all BRG meetings, and to send a substitute where circumstances prevail.